Tokyo Grand Full Day Tour with lunch
From Tokyo, Japan
Enjoy a full day sightseeing by coach. Start the day with a panoramic view of Tokyo from the main observation platform of Tokyo Tower. See one of the finest examples of Japanese shrine architecture at Meiji Shrine and take a pleasant stroll through the beautiful East Garden of the Imperial Palace. After a Japanese style lunch you can see the contrast between old and new Japan at Hama-Rikyu Garden before taking a wonderful cruise down the Sumida River. Following the cruise you will have the chance to pick up some souvenirs or ‘omiyage’ (gifts) at Nakamise, a bustling shopping street that leads to Asakusa Kannon - one of the finest Buddhist Temples in Japan.
(Except for 01 -03 Jan and 22 Feb)
|Guide||English-speaking assistant or guide service is included.|
- The location of the restaurant and the menu might be changed due to operational reasons. Vegetarian Menu is available on request.
- Visits or conveyance may be omitted or substituted due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
- The itinerary (tour completion time, visiting schedule, & others ) may be changed due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
- In some cases , a taxi may be used for pick - up & return services.
- Tour start from Dai-ICHI HOTEL TOKYO at 9: 00